By using the www.yourwellbeingcentre.com.au website, you signify your agreement to the following Terms of Service. These Terms of Service govern your use of services and applies to all users of Your Wellbeing Centre websites and services.
1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website or advice, products or services provided by Your Wellbeing Centre without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their personal opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their personal circumstances.
2) While every attempt has been made to verify all information on this website and the products being sold, or services being rendered, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and/or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Each individual’s success will be determined by his/her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the programs. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here.
3) Your Wellbeing Centre and those participating in the event, purchasing products or services make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
4) Your Wellbeing Centre is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
5) The service offered on this website is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
6) You agree that Your Wellbeing Centre, Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered here or at a workshop.
7) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service.
You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Your Wellbeing Centre, the presenters and/or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
8) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and any service is at your risk. Your Wellbeing Centre, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided by Your Wellbeing Centre, neither the author, the publisher or Your Wellbeing Centre assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
This publication is not intended for use as a legal source or financial advice. Your Wellbeing Centre stresses that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or federal laws or regulations. All users of this information are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or federal laws or regulations may apply to the user’s particular business.
The purchaser or reader assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information provided by Your Wellbeing Centre.
Your Wellbeing Centre, publisher, author and marketing agents assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials.
Please note it is your responsibility to establish and abide by all legal requirements as far as all marketing material and advice that Your Wellbeing Centre provides to you.
DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
(a) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(b) WHILE WE MAKE GOOD FAITH EFFORTS TO INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MAY OCCUR. IF WE RECEIVE NOTICE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT THEM IN DUE COURSE; BUT WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT WILL BE DERIVED FROM USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES.
(c) IN NO EVENT SHALL YOUR WELLBEING CENTRE OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, DELAY IN USING, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND THUS THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON
(d) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY DECISIONS, ADVICE, CONCLUSIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS MADE OR GIVEN AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON PRODUCTS. THE SERVICES SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A RECOMMENDATION, SOLICITATION, OFFER OR OPINION BY YOUR WELLBEING CENTRE OR OUR AFFILIATES, PRINCIPALS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, FOR ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SECURITIES, OR ANY KIND OF INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
(e) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE, AND NOT AS SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED FOR AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, FINANCIAL OR ACCOUNTING, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE; WE URGE YOU TO CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU SEEK ANY SUCH ADVICE.
LEGAL FORUM, CHOICE OF LAWS & OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
This offering is a contract between you the buyer and our business, the seller. The seller is located in Melbourne, Australia and by doing business with us you agree that this offering is made from Melbourne, Australia and shall be governed by of Australian law. By electing to participate in this offer, you are entering into a contract.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under Australian law. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Australian courts, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Australia.
The terms constituting this offering are set forth in writing on this Web site. You hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Australian Courts located in VIC to resolve any disputes or litigation hereunder. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a writing.
This agreement is being written in English, which is to be the official language of the contract’s text and interpretation. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, you have the option to not participate in this offer.
This Web site and information contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, on in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any Proprietary or other Material.
All images, text, contents, products and scripts are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this agreement and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Our company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
The material and content accessible from this site, and any other Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Your Wellbeing Centre is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Your Wellbeing Centre. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
Your use of this site is at your own risk. The Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Your Wellbeing Centre will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that we consider insecure, we will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.